Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My First Blog!

This is officially my FIRST time writing a Blog! Im still very new to this and It'll take some time to get used to but I hope you enjoy what I write, as well as find the Tutorials/Reviews/ and Process' I talk about!

I wasnt sure what I should talk about for this first post. So I decided to show you guys the tools I use for making my comic pages! ^^


These are the tools I use for making comics. Various things I've accumulated during the years.
My Favorite Ruler is C-Thru, Its got red gridlines and its small enough to carry anywhere.
I also use that brush a lof for dusting away all the eraser shavings XD (It comes in pretty handy)
From Left--Right
*Sakura Permapaque Dual Point
*Zig Millennium Pens
I HIGHLY recommend the Permapaque for coloring in Large Black areas. It doesn't bleed thru the otherside of the paper (Which if your like me, you can still use the other side of the paper just fine XD)
The Millennium pens are great, Theyre only 9.99 and work just as well as the Sakura Micons.
Left--Right
Top--Bottom
*Dr.Martin's Bombay Black India Ink (Its the only ink I use and trust <3)
*Gauze w/Cotten for Special Effects
*Napkins for wiping away excess ink off nibs
*Various Nibs (Favorite one is Hunt 102)
*Various Nib Holders
*Zebra and Deleter Brand Maru Pens
Left--Right
*Leads 0.5 and 0.9
*0.5 Mechanical Pencil (Blue) 0.9 Mechanical Pencil (Black)
* Retractable Eraser
* Erasers: Pentel Hi Polymer, Papermate Pink Pearl (When it comes to erasers, im not too picky, as long as it doesnt mess up the product thats all that matters)
My Awesome(Lame) Pencil Cases!

That's all for now. Next time ill show you my Workspace! See ya guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment